Need help from the Registrar’s Office?

Please choose the options below so that we can help you; you can check more than one question:

Change of Major request:

The Change of Major form can be completed through an online form found on this website:

To change the preferred name, please click here and follow the instructions.

Grade appeals are progressive:   
1.       Professor 
2.       Department Chair 
3.       Dean 
4.       Academic Standards Committee. 
Please be sure to follow the appropriate chain before contacting the Academic Standards Committee

Learn more about how to take CLEP exams
Learn more about CLEP at TU.

Please contact Academic Standards Committee directly.
Please contact Graduation.